What Page One Engine Program will teach you? The Importance of navigation, structure and content management (CMS) of a website to improve its search engine optimization (SEO) using page one engine.
Page One Engine emphasis the importance of how site owners categorize and name their files, it is worthwhile to discourage dynamic URLs, since it is much easier for search engines to follow a trajectory and static URLs or a directory structure defined. In the worst case, dynamic URLs can not be indexed at all, despite the use of an XML sitemap, regardless of the importance of information found on this page.
Get a closer look at the video below to discover more about the training with staring Anik Singal:
Page One Engine Tips on configuring and optimizing URL structure to be optimized for the web SEO
– Use static URLs for your web pages rather than dynamic URLs. An XML site map should take care of dynamically generated pages, such as a CMS (“Content Management System” => Content Management System)
– Follow a logical directory structure with appropriate levels of pages, the most important finding is the first level
– Try to keep as flat as possible site. Do not exceed 4 levels deep in the file structure
– Use “Mod Rewrite” to convert dynamic URLs into static URLs for your website
– Avoid repeating a keyword in the URL repeatedly. This doesn’t look good for users and resembles the “stuffing” for robots
– Use hyphens (-) instead of underscores (_) to separate the keywords in a URL structure
– Do not use long file or directory names for your web pages
– Avoid using special characters in URLs of websites and file names such as é and. This can cause different problems.
– Web Usability: The user must quickly find what they are looking
The Web usability is to create websites so that users can find what they need quickly and efficiently. This is to make navigation as easy as possible for visitors and allow them to recover, enter, and analyze the material found in equally easy. What better way to cultivate loyal customers that give visitors a friendly experience in their exploration of the site, where they can easily locate the information they need? There are not robots who prefer a good structure and easy navigation: research shows that 80% of the usability of a site has resulted in its structure and navigation. If users can not find what they want in three clicks, you lost them, and they go. Therefore, it is essential to construct an effective navigation structure.
Navigation, a crucial part of the ergonomics of a website to maximize
Page one Engine Pogram also encurage a good navigation enhances the visitor experience. It does not only allows them to move easily in the website from one page to another, but it also allows to put forward the right pages, guiding visitors to calls to action that are of paramount importance for the conversion of visitors into customers for a company on the web. It seems that generally, the quality of navigation and web structure now help to improve the conversion rate of a site of about 2%, against an improvement of about 1% at the beginning of the century.
The internal structure of URLs on your website also has a direct influence on your rankings in the search engines. Navigation menus and links help to optimize the structure of its internal links. The relative weight and the relationship between their interconnections (internal links) also contribute to the evaluation of the relevance made by the search engines.